Your requirement is to migrate Registered Products using the Migration of Installation Points. You receive the below error during the Simulation:
'Creation of installed object not possible; type code missing or not valid'
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Select the Implementation Projects view or Overview.
- Search and Open the activity Migration of Installation Points.
- Select Migrate installation points using the migration tool.
- Upload the Migration File.
- Execute Migration for the respective Migration File with Migration Mode Add new records.
- You receive the error message mentioned during the Simulation step.
In the sheet Installation Points of the migration file, the field Category does not have any data.
During the migration of Registered Products, you should maintain the field Category with value 2 which defines you are creating an Installation Point of type Registered Product.
2534132 - How to Create or Update Registered Products Using Migration
Installation Points, Registered Products, Migration of Installation Points, Migration of Registered Products , KBA , installation points , registered products , migration of installation points , migration of registered products , LOD-LE-IBA-IPO , Installation Point , Problem