Application error pops up on navigating to the employee's Job Information section in PP3.
Successfactors - Employee Central - Job Information
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Job information of an employee
- Application error pops up
This is mostly due to a configuration error.
- Check if the application error has fingerprint as fingerprint=16cee060b3b3318ebaf4f3e17838cc4e3f4855cf
- If yes, navigate to Admin Center -> Manage Data -> Eligibility for Advances.
- Check for the value in the field 'Advance Type'
- Navigate to Admin Center -> "Manage Organization, Pay and Job Structures" -> Select 'Pay component'
- Check if the value in the field 'Advance Type' is present in the pay components or not. If not, it is Inactive/deleted -> Search by 'Including Inactive'.
- If the status of the Pay component is 'Inactive' -> Change the status to 'Active' OR Add a different valid value in the Advance Type field.
16cee060b3b3318ebaf4f3e17838cc4e3f4855cf Application Error Job Information Advance Type , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-JOB , Job Information , Problem