- Error VL 638 - "Delivery item &1 of delivery &2 is not relevant for POD"
- When creating a delivery from a Stock Transport Order (STO) or purchase order (PO), the Error VL678 is raised.
- You are using Stock in Transit (SiT) functionality. LOG_MM_SIT business function is active
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
Stock in transit, SiT, proof of delivery, POD, VLPOD, LIPS-SITKZ, LIPS-KZPOD, LOG_MM_SIT, STO, POD, PO, VL678, VL 678, POD, relevancy, Item Category, Ship-to Party, KNVV-PODKZ, VL31N, "inbound delivery", SPED, ECC. , KBA , LE-SHP-DL-POD , Proof Of Delivery , LE-SHP-DL , Delivery Processing , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.