You create a Sales Document and enter a Requested Date, which is displayed correctly in the Details Section of the Items Tab, but the wrong Date is displayed in the Items Table.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Create a new Sales Document, Sales Order XYZ for example. (XYZ represents the Sales Order ID)
- Enter in the General Tab a Requested Date, for example 01.02.2018.
- Navigate to the Items tab.
- In the Details section the Requested Date contains the following Data: 01.02.2018 23:00 UTC.
- In the Items Table you will find the following Date: 02.02.2018.
This can be reproduced in all Sales Documents.
- In the Details section of a sales Document for Items, you will find the exact Date and the respective Timezone used, in this Case UTC, Coordinated Universal Time.
- In the Items Table, you have no information for the Timezone, because the Table displays the Date in the Time Zone, which is currently set up for the Business User.
- If the User has a different Timezone selected than the Requested Date entry, the information adjusted to the Timezone in the User Settings.
- If the User has CET set up, which is UTC +1/2 the original Date is converted from 01.02.2018 23:00 UTC to 02.02.2018 00:00 (01:00) CET and thus the Field in the Table displays 02.02.2018 as the Requested Date.
This is the expected System behaviour.
You can change the Requested Time in the Sales Document by selecting the Timezone used by the User affected:
Open Sales Order XYZ.
- Navigate to Items tab.
- Change the Timezone from UTC to CET.
You can also adjust the Time Zone Set Up for the affected User:
- Click Personalize in the right top corner.
- Select My Settings.
- Set up the Time Zone to UTC.
In both cases the displayed Date in both fields will now be the same Value.
Sales Order, Service Document, Customer Return, Requested Date, Service Execution, Kundenauftrag, Service Dokument, Retoure, Ausführung, Wunschtermin , KBA , AP-SLO , Sales Order Processing , Problem