- SAP Transporatation Management with ERP-Integration for Orders and/or Deliveries.
- An Order-Based Transporation Requirement (OTR) or Delivery-Based Transportation Requirement (DTR) is being generated from a ERP Sales Order, Purchasing Order, Stock Transfer Order, Outbound Delivery or Inbound Delivery.
- A new One-Time Address Location is being created for each OTR or DTR.
- Expectation is that the TM System use a Location already maintained on the TM System (transaction /SCMTMS/LOC3).
- Downstream issues occur since the Destination Location differs from the ERP Location, although the Address for the Locations may be identical. For example, with EWM-Integration, a Freight Document, a Freight Order (FO) or Freight Booking (FB), cannot be transferred to EWM for Loading since the Location cannot be identified.
SAP Transportation Management 9.x
ShipToLocation, ERP, TM, OTR, DTR, TransportationRequestSUITEREQUEST, POP_TransportationRequestSUITERequest_Out, IntracompanyTransportationRequestRequest_In, OTA, One-Time Address Location, /SCMTMS/LOC3, Address Search Active For One-Time Locations , KBA , TM-ERP-TR-DTR , Delivery-Based Transportation Requirement , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.