- What are the two new checkboxes ('Receive new job posting notifications’ and ‘Hear more about career opportunities’) which now appear on the RCM account creation page?
- Why do they appear on this page now?
- What configurations can be done?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing
What are the checkboxes:
- As of b1711 the options ‘Receive new job posting notifications’ and ‘Hear more about career opportunities’ appear on the ‘Account Creation’ page of Recruiting Management.
- They refer to the normal job alerts and campaign emails which previously existed in RMK and corresponds to ‘emailEnabled’ and ‘campaignEmailEnabled’ respectively on Recruiting Marketing. The selections for these two options are passed to Recruiting Marketing to create and manage the Talent Community record.
Why were they added to the page:
For compliance regulations reasons, these checkboxes are now present on the account creation screen.
- It is possible to control if they are ticked or unticked by default (In Admin Center/ Manage Recruiting Settings, section "General Data Privacy Settings).
- It is also possible to remove the ‘Hear more about career opportunities’ checkbox from the page by deselecting "Show the "Consent to Marketing Emails" checkbox on account creation and on the candidate profile"
- It is not currently possible to remove the "Receive new job posting notifications" checkbox.
- It is our desire to add additional flexibility to this account create screen in the future.
- From the candidate point of view, if the candidate opts-out of the job alerts, they can manage re opt-in on the job alert creation and management page within RCM or the RMK email management/unsubscribe page.
- If the candidate opts-out of campaign emails, they currently can only update this on the RMK email management/unsubscribe page. This second switch does not display anywhere else within RCM at this time.
- It’s not possible to generate a report to check which candidates have checked this option when creating the candidate profile.
- For 'Receive new job posting notifications’, This flag is stored in the database. It is possible to search for candidates who have a value or no value at all in this field.
- This can be done via Recruiting > Candidates > search for values in field ‘Marketing Emails Consent’.
SF, success factors, RMK, job, alerts, candidate, profile, marketing, email, consent, new job posting , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , LOD-SF-RMK , Recruiting Marketing , LOD-SF-RCM-EML , Recruiting Emails and Notifications , How To