Which label should we modify to change the value of the "Enrolled" Status when a user is enrolled to a Scheduled Offering? See screenshot below:
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP Successfactors Learning Management System
Reproducing the Issue
1. Enroll in a Scheduled Offering
2. Go to the User Learning Plan and check the status of the enrollment. See the Status "Enrolled"
3. Which label controls the value of this "Enrolled" Status
1. Go to References >> Geography >> Labels
2. Search for Label ID = data.enrollmentstatustype.Enrolled
3. Change it according to your desired value
Label, LMS, Learning, Management System, Enrolled, Status, Scheduled Offering, data.enrollmentstatustype.Enrolled , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-LAN , Language Packs & Translation , Problem