How to grant users access to Career Site Builder from Admin Center?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing
- Go to Admin Center
- Set User Permission > Manage Permission Roles
- Select the role that you want to grant access to Career Site Builder
- Click on "Permission"
- Click on Recruiting Permission
- Recruiter RMK SSO Permission must be "selected"
- Click on Manage Recruiting Marketing
- Manage Career Site Builder must be "selected"
- Once The permission has been granted successfully, Recruiter RMK SSO Permission and Manage Career Site Builder should appear on the permission settings of the role.
- Once a particular group or user has been given the role, they should be able to access Manage Career Site Builder from Admin Center.
Note: Recruiter Sync runs once a day. So it might take up to 24 hours before users can access Manage Career Site Builder from Admin Center after the group or users has been granted the role.
2345889 Recruiter SSO not Working
CSB, RMK, Permission , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK-CSB , Career Site Builder , How To