- You export any Classic (legacy) or Module Specific reports and depending on the size of the output the report is converted into a job and available in the Scheduled Report folder.
- When you check the Report Center - View Schedules - My Jobs the report job is not available.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics
- List, Spotlight, Spreadsheet & Classic Reports
- Report Export
- Scheduled Reports
In this case the report export was done via the Executive Review page within the compensation portlet.
The system behaviour is as designed since the Report Center - View Schedules will show only report scheduled within the Report Center.
Any report export, exceeding a certain size and executed outside the Report Center will be available via the Scheduled Reports.
You can access the Scheduled Reports section as follow:
If the Report Center is enabled
- From the Report Center select Switch to Classic View
- Then click on "Scheduled Reports"
If the Report Center is Not enabled
- From the Reporting page select Scheduled Reports
Note: For report executed via the Online Report Designer, the file location is different as described in the KBA 2526174
legacy report schedule, report export, scheduled reports, report distributor, legacy view , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-EXP , Report Exports (Ad Hoc, YouCalc, ORD) , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, YouCalc, ORD) , Problem