Project is opened in edit mode by default. User wants to open project in display mode by default.
- SAP cProject Suite (PPM-PRO)
- SAP Portfolio and Project Management (PPM)
- SAP Portfolio and Project Management for SAP S/4HANA (PPM)
- SAP Fiori for SAP Portfolio and Project Management (PPM-FIO)
- SAP Fiori for SAP Portfolio and Project Management for SAP S/4HA (PPM-FIO)
display-only, display only, edit mode, cproject, project management, user settings, user setting, default mode, processing mode , KBA , PPM-PRO , Project Management , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.