All ORD/Canvas reports types are visible to all report admins in Report Center without sharing with them
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
- Report Canvas
Reproducing the Issue
- Login the instance as Admin user
- Go to Report Center
- Create a Canvas Report and save
- Proxy another Admin with the same role
- All report are visible including the newly created report
This is expected behaviour, it was the same in ORD – if user is a “Report Designer Admin” it means he can see and administer all Report - Canvas reports.
- Grant Report - Canvas Designer to allow the user to create a new report and be able to run the report that they own. They won't see other reports unless shared with them.
- Grant Report - Canvas Designer Admin to assign Admin permissions to the user so that they can edit, delete, copy, share, label, and export the Report - Canvas for All reports.
See more details in the guide below:
Using Report Center
Report Center, all ORD reports visible to admin user, report sharing in Report Center, Canvas , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-RCT-CAN , Report - Canvas , Problem