You want to import User Subscriptions via Data Workbench, but the import file cannot be used because you don't have the EmployeeExternalKey as the employees were added manually.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Data Workbench work center.
- Select the Import view.
- Click on Individual Objects.
- Search for Employee User Subscription Assignment object.
- Click on Download metadata and see that the csv file asks for EmployeeExternalKey to be filled.
As the employee was created manually, there is no EmployeeExternalKey maintained.
- Export User Subscription using Data Workbench.
- In the exported .csv file, please fill all the fields and leave fields ParentObjectID, HeaderObjectID and ObjectID as blank.
- Export the specific Employee ID using the object Employee and copy the Object ID from the exported file.
- Paste the above ID in the place of ParentObjectID and HeaderObjectID in the exported .csv file and keep the ObjectID column as blank.
- Upload the User Subscription template using the Update view.
Data Workbench, User Subscriptions, Employee, EmployeeExternalKey , KBA , LOD-CRM-INT-DWB , Data Workbench , How To