After deployment of custom add-on into another tenant, you and other users are navigating to different custom Work Center Views, by using the same navigation path.
- SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
- SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
To be able to reproduce this issue, you need to access the system with credentials of the users who are facing this issue:
Navigate to the Work Center ABC (ABC stand for the name of the custom Work Center).
- Open View DEF (DEF is the name of the View which differs for every instance of the system opened).
- Click on the New button.
- Create a new instance of an object.
You notice that, depending on the user, the screen navigates to different Object Instance Floor plan.
In case of all floorplans, to which different users navigate, the PortType Package and PortType Reference are the same which is causing the issue.
Open the UI Designer.
Open the source floor plan, which is the Object Work List file.
Navigate to the button New and go to the properties tab in the UI Designer.
- Expand the event onClick and note the name of the event (in this case CreateHandler).
- Navigate to the Controller tab in the UI designer for the target floor plan.
- Click on the Event Handlers folder and find the onClick event (Step no 3). Note the name of the Outport which in this case is To_SupplyPlanning_Create.
- Note the name of the PortType Package and PortType Reference.
7. Navigate to all the floor plans which are opening for different users and pay attention to defined PortType Package and PortType Reference in the Inports folder.
9. You notice that in case of all affected floor plans the PortType Package and PortType Reference are the same.
As both floor plans have the same target (To_SupplyPlanning_create in this case) the Partner responsible for the Add-On creation must maintain correct configuration based on what you expect.
PortType Package, PortType Reference, target floor plan, floorplan, wrong navigation, business users, Outport, Inports , KBA , AP-RC-BDS-UI , ByDesign Studio UI Generation , Problem