You are using SFIN or S4HANA, you are experience one of the following issue during or after asset balance carryforward.
- Incorrect planned depreciation for mid-year transfer legacy asset in period 12, depreciation recalculation (T-code AFAR) is not working
- Incomplete balance carryforward after execute T-code FAGLGVTR, part of assets don't have value in part or all depreciation areas in new fiscal year
- Error message AA698 occurred when trying to change asset master (T-code AS02) in new fiscal year
- Error message AA416 during asset settlement (T-code CO88 or T-code KO88) in new fiscal year
- During the execution of periodic activities like Balance Carryforward (FAGAGVTR), recalculation (AFAR), posting depreciation (AFABN) o year closing (AJAB), RFC error AA765 is triggered.
SFIN and S4HANA
Incomplete asset balance carryforward; Incorrect planned depreciation; AA765; AA 765; AA698; AA 698; AA416; AA416 , KBA , au267 , FI-AA , Asset Accounting , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.