You want to create a customer return for Third Party Order however system throws below error messages :
-->Only own stock allowed for a Third-Party Logistic Return Notification
-->Site or location was not found for third-party logistics (3PL). Enter a site or a location.
-->The address data is missing.
SAP Business Bydesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Third Party Logistics Workcenter.
- Under Common Tasks, choose New Customer Return Notification.
- In the guided activity, select Delivery Type as Third Party.
- Select the relevant Order ID and navigate to next step.
- Enter all mandatory details, enter Storage Location
- Here system throws above mentioned error messages.
To create Customer Return Notification against Third Party Orders, you have to use Inbound Logistics workcenter.
Third-Party Logistics workcenter is used to create returns for 3PL scenarios where respective Site is marked as Externally Managed Location.Third Party Order Processing is a different scenario where your third-party supplier issued goods directly to your customer.
- Go to Inbound Logistics Workcenter.
- Go to Common Tasks, choose New Customer Return Notification.
- In guided activity, select Delivery Type as Third Party and choose relevant Third-Party Sales Order.
- Navigate to next guided activity, enter all required details including return reason, check consistency.
- Review and complete the guided activity.
Customer Return Notification , Third Party Order, Third-Party Sales Order, Delivery Type, Third Party , KBA , third party , delivery type , third party order , third-party sales order , customer return notification , third par , customer return notification , AP-IDP-ID , Inbound Delivery , Problem