Your SF custom MDF entities are not available / visible in the Admin Center > SFAPI Data Dictionary > CompoundEmployee entity
SuccessFactors - SFAPI CompoundEmployee
Missing or wrong configuration
1) Access your SF instance > Admin Center > Manage data > Compound Employee API Object Types > Include the custom entities there like the following example:
2) If you cannot see your custom MDF entity in the dropdown list of the above screen, please configure your "Admin Center > Configure object Definitions" of your custom MDF object like this:
- MDF Version History is set to Complete History
- API Visibility is set to Read Only or Editable
- Not a composite object (check * for more details)
- The object is employment specific, meaning the externalCode field has to be of data type User.
3) Done! You will now be able to see the custom MDF entity inside your SFAPI Data Dictionary > CompoundEmployee:
For the standard MDF object, only workOrder is allowed.
* In your SFAPI CompoundEmployee SELECT statement, please include only single/standard object not a composite one. Parent > child relationship will work in this scenario, but child cannot be added in the SELECT statement. Parent/child might cause performance issues.
Find more details about SFAPI CompoundEmployee in the handbook = https://help.sap.com/doc/60753cd8689244d18a6960f790b08661/latest/en-US/SF_EC_Comp_Emp_API.pdf
SFAPI Compound Employee Custom MDF entities missing / how to add
- SuccessFactors API - Admin Center > SFAPI Data Dictionary > CE
- Admin Center > Configure object Definitions
- Admin Center > Manage data > Compound Employee API Object Types