You have created an Inbound Delivery ID against Customer Return scenario which is valid, even though inbound delivery ID appears as # in a Confirmation Journal report.
SAP Business Bydesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Analytics work center.
- Go to the Data Sources view & select Design Data Sources.
- Select the Data Source ID SCMCFJU01 -Confirmation Journal, edit with Web Browser.
- Move Conf ID., Reference Document Type and Inbound Delivery ID to rows.
- Now choose relevant Conf ID. created against Return Inbound Delivery.
- Choose Apply.
- Now Inbound Delivery ID is displayed as #.
Inbound Delivery ID is shown only in case of Customer Return with Follow Up Activity i.e. Repair at Own Service Center.
- Go to Sales Orders workcenter.
- Go to Common Tasks, choose New Customer Return Notification.
- In the guided activity, choose required Sales Order ID.
- Select and navigate to next guided activity.
- Under Line Items tab, go to Details sub-tab.
- Here you find field i.e. Follow-Up Activity, it must be set as Repair at Own Service Center.
Note : In order to get Customer Return's Inbound Delivery in a report, follow-up activity must be set as Repair at Own Service Center.
Please click here to access the case document for more information as to why Inbound Delivery appears as # in a confirmation Journal report.
Customer Return, Confirmation Journal Report, Inbound Delivery, Inbound Delivery Notification , KBA , inbound delivery , inbound delivery notification , confirmation journal report , customer return, confirmation journal re , customer return , AP-IP-INV , Inventory , Problem