The following Guided Answers decision tree will assist you with resolving problems with Business Process Management (BPM).
Problems investigated in this decision tree are:
- BPM Archiving (Performance Issue)
- Documentation for Archiving
- Performance Issue
- Data Base Growing
- Refresh of Completed Items
- UWL for BPM (BPMUWLConnector)
- UWL and BPM connectors maintenance
- BPM Runtime (Processes and Tasks)
- Processes Stuck (BPM Actions)
- Intermediate Message Event Fails
- BPM applications cannot be started
- Process Modeling (NWDS/NWDI)
- NW Java System and NWDS Versions
- NWDS Version
- Most Important KBA's
The below referred decision tree will help you to identify the cause of the problem.
- SAP NetWeaver Business Process Management (BPM)
- SAP NetWeaver Application Server Java
bpm, process and tasks, business process management, bpem, archiving, glx, guided answers , KBA , BC-BMT-BPM-SRV , Process Server , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.