- Using the Netweaver Gateway Client -> Use as Request to Get the HTTP Response then changing a parameter (The field that needs to be updated) to PUT/POST gets the error:
"- CSRF - token validation failed"
- Utilizing one of the known SAP solution to resolve CSRF token validation failed did not work: "https://blogs.sap.com/2014/07/11/issues-with-csrf-token-and-how-to-solve-them/"
- The steps listed in this solution did not get the required x-csrf token value
- This solution is one of the known solution in the SAP community to make this issue work
- In essence, this solution utilizes a step to add in the header a fetched x-csrf before posting
S/4HANA 1709 FPS00
- SAP NW Gateway Foundation 7.51
"- CSRF - token validation failed SAP Gateway Client","Odata service update fails token validation","CSRF token SAP Gateway Client","SAP Gateway Client Use as Request CSRF","CSRF token Put Post HTTP Request","Updating Odata field CSRF token","Odata update fails CSRF" , KBA , OPU-GW-COR , Framework , CA-UI2-INT-BE , Please use CA-FLP-ABA , BC-SEC-WSS , Web Services Security for ABAP , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.