- When configuring the integration between RCM and EC there are some fields that can be automatically populated in EC using the values from RCM through Manage Pending Hired feature. However, there are some fields that require specific configuration to work.
- This article explains how to configure the field application id in transformation template.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- Before explaining the correct configuration of the application id in the transformation template, we need to check if the field is correct defined in the Job Application template. To check the field definition, go to Provisioning > Managing Recruiting >Edit Job Requisition Application Template and dowload the desired template.
- Here is one example of the standard application id definition:
<field-definition id="id" type="text" required="false" custom="false" public="false" readOnly="true" anonymize="false" forward-intact="true">
<field-label mime-type="text-plain"><![CDATA[ID: ]]></field-label>
- Since this is a standard system field, it will have to be always defined as type = text and custom = false.
- Once the application id field is correct defined in your job application template, you will have to declare the following block of code into your transformation template (Provisioning > Import/Export Candidate to employee integration template > donwload the template):
<mapping-attribute> <source refid="applicationId" entity-type="application"/> <target refid="personalInfo.custom-string7" /> </mapping-attribute>
- The above code is just an example where the value for the field id from the job application data in RCM is replicated to EC into the field custom-string7. Most of the fields are declared into the transformation template using the field id, but for the application id field instead of using the field id itself (id = "id" for this case) you will have to use id = "applicationId. This way the system will understand that you are referencing the job application id.
2329965 - Manage Pending Hires - How to control which candidates you see in MPH wizard
SF, Success Factors, RCM, RCM-41455, manage pending hires, applicationid, integration between rcm - ec, transformation template , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , Problem