You replicate a document from Cloud for Customer (C4C) to your external system and the respective message fails in Web Service Message Monitoring with one of the following errors:
'External code for TextCollectionTextTypeCode ABC of Map Group XXX could not be determined'
'External code for ItemTextCollectionTextTypeCode ABC of Map Group XXX could not be determined'
'CM_MBF_OPA_TRANSF_DEF:An exception occurred.External code for TextCollectionTextTypeCode ABC of Map Group XXX could not be determined'
(where ABC represents the external code of the note and XXX represents the ID of the Map Group)
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Pre-requisites: you have a working communication scenario between C4C and an external system.
You create a document in C4C (e.g. quote, order, contract etc.) and maintain Notes.
- You replicate the document to your external system.
- Go to the Administrator work center.
- Go to the General Settings view and open Web Service Message Monitoring.
- Observe the message which was created for the above document with the notes.
You do not have Local Context maintained for the respective code list mapping.
Code list mappings for all TextType codes are maintained with Local Context 10296.
Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Open Code List Mapping for Integration with External Applications and Solutions activity.
- Click on Maintain Code List Mapping.
- Select the respective TextType (which appears in the error message).
- In Code List Mapping Rule section maintain the Local Context 10296.
TextCollectionTextTypeCode, ItemTextCollectionTextTypeCode, CM_MBF_OPA_TRANSF_DEF , KBA , LOD-CRM-INT-ERP , Integration of C4C with ERP , LOD-CRM-INT-CRM , Integration of C4C with CRM , How To