Can the label "(estimated)" be removed?
This is standing in brackets behind the price within the LMS course catalog.
SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS) - All Supported Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- View any Item in the Catalog with an associated Price.
- It will show (estimated) after the price.
- Navigate to References > Geography > Labels
- Search for Label ID format.CatalogSearchResults.ApproximatePrice
- Under the locales tab delete any occurance of (estimated) from the locales where it exists.
4. When viewing items in Catalog (estimated) will no longer be visible.
label, labels, estimated, price, catalog, format.CatalogSearchResults.ApproximatePrice , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , System Admin, Global Variables, References , How To