How to add or remove the Job Language field from the internal or external Career Site within SuccessFactors Recruiting Management.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP Success Factors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
When in an internal or external career the job language field can be enabled or disabled.
1. Open an internal or external Career Site
Job Language field available
2. Related configuration present in Provisioning > under Enable Multi-language Job Search
3. Job Language field not available in Career Site
4. Related configuration present in Provisioning > under Enable Multi-language Job Search
- This is a setting in Provisioning under Company Settings.
- The Multi-language can be enabled or disabled, causing the field to be added or removed.
- In order to add or remove the field, go to Company Settings in Provisioning > search for Enable Multi-language Job Search and check the boxes. (Also available - Enable Default Search to All Languages)
- This setting is not available in the Admin Center under Internal and External Career Search Settings.
SF, Success Factors, RCM, Multi-language, Job Language, Career Site , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , How To