- Heterogeneous Replication from MSSQL to MSSQL, multiple SAP components are involved:
Primary: RepAgent for MSSQL (RAM)
Replicate:ECDA for MSSQL
SAP Replication Server
- After dumped primary database (PDB) and loaded to the replicate database (RDB), replicate dsi get suspended with the following problems:
- All rs tables required by ECDA are missing
- Msg 2812 Procedure ra_createtable_trig_, Could not find stored procedure 'sp_SybSetLogforReplTable'.
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 16.0
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 15.7.1
- SAP Replication Server Heterogeneous Edition 16.0
- SAP Replication Server Heterogeneous Edition 15.7.1
- SAP Replication Server Option (RSO) for Microsoft SQL Server 15.7.1
- SAP Enterprise Connect Data Access (ECDA) 15.0
ECDA MSSQL; resync MSSQL databases; using profile rs_msss_to_msss; rs_info , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.