- "Custom External Module" option appearing in the homepage dropdown menu;
- Customer complains about a 'Custom External Module' option appearing in their homepage's dropdown menu.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.“
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Login within the SuccessFactors;
- Click on the Homepage's Module Picker dropdown;
- In the cascade popup, the "Custom External Module" option is available to be selected:
This option can be seen because the feature 'Enable Custom External Module Integration' is enabled in Provisioning > Company Settings.
In order to avoid the "Custom External Module" option from appearing in the Homepage dropdown menu, it's necessary to disable the feature "Enable Custom External Module Integration" in the Provisioning System.
Regarding this, please note that only Partners and Cloud Product Support Engineers have access to the Provisioning System. Should you have a partner assisting you at the moment, it's necessary to reach out them to disable the feature. For the case you don't have a partner, then you can raise a incident within the component LOD-SF-PLT-PRV asking for this change.
After this feature disablement, the mentioned option won't be available in the dropdown menu anymore.
Custom External Module, Homepage, Provisioning, homepage dropdown; provisioning change. , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-HOM , Home Page , LOD-SF-EC-SRV , Ask HR - Employee Central Service Center (ECSC) , How To