- Fields in Add New Employee Wizard not populated by Business Rules when hidden.
- onChange or onSave Business Rules not propagating values to hidden fields in Add New Employee Wizard.
- We have defined onChange or onSave Rules to update fields that are not visible to some of our employees
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- Employee Central – Business Rules
- Employee Central – New Hire Wizard
New Hire Wizard, Propagate, Business Rules, Populate, Field, Hidden Field, Visibility, onInit, ECT-43886, onChange, Propagation XML rule , KBA , hidden field , business rules , new hire wizard , propagate , oninit , field , populate , visibility , LOD-SF-EC-RUL , DO NOT USE - Business Rules & Event Derivation , LOD-SF-EC-HIR , Hire & Rehire Wizards , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.