- Custom IVR errors out with limit imposed restrictions
- CEM logs writes the following errors while loading:
- ERR> <class 'PythonHelperLib.SQLException'> : SQLExecute failed (/37000/[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Length of LOB data (73605) to be replicated exceeds configured maximum 65536
- A configured value of -1 indicates no limit, other than that the limit imposed by the data type.|/01000/[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server] The statement has been terminated.)
- ERR> File: .\CEMODBC.py (600) Func: raw_execute
- ERR> File: bcm\ODBC\Windows\Connection.py (42) Func: executedirect
SAP Contact Center 7.0
CCtr, SCC, CCI, CRM-CCI, SAP Business Communication Management 7, Contact Center, Telephony, e-mail, Chat, Communications, max text repl size, IVR, Customizer , KBA , CRM-CCI , Contact Center Infrastructure , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.