When trying to create a new instructor the Admin receives the below error:
You must correct the following error(s) before proceeding:
The instructor ID you have entered was previously used. Please enter a new unique ID.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Learning > Instructor
- Choose Add New
- Fill in the mandatory information like Instructor ID
- Click Add
- The error will be presented
There was already an Instructor created with this ID, however it was deleted.
- There is no way to create a new Instructor with the same ID as a previous one. Kindly create an Instructor with a new Instructor ID.
- To possibly avoid this issue in the future:
- Go through all Admin Roles and identify which Admins should be able to delete Instructors
- Navigate to System Admin > Security > Role Management & edit the roles identified in Step 1
- Remove the Delete Instructor workflow
- Save changes
sf, success factors, LMS, Instructor ID previously used, removed, unique, can't add new , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-SCH , Scheduled Offerings , Problem