When importing data into a story or model from Google Drive, only the first Google spreadsheet (sheet / tab) will be acquired despite changing the Google Sheet URL in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC).
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.1.0
Reproducing the Issue
Log into SAP Analytics Cloud.
- Create a story by navigating to Menu - Create - Story - Create New Canvas Page.
- Select 'Acquire data from a datasource' and select 'Google Drive'.
- Log in to your Google account and paste the Google Sheets URL from Google Drive.
Workaround: Please create a unique Google spreadsheet file for each sheet within your Google spreadsheet you want to upload into SAP Analytics Cloud.
- Help resources and free SAP Analytics Cloud content
- Help portal
- SAP Community (Questions & Answers / Direct Link to ask question / Blogs)
- SAP Community WIKI
- Improvement requests (on the SAP Customer Influence portal)
- Video tutorials
- Videos by topic areas: (Overview, Models and Connections, Stories, SAP Digital Boardroom, Planning, Collaboration, Administration)
- Training events
- Past event recordings
- New user handbook
- How to connect to on-premise data
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud
EPM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Hana Cloud for Planning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, BO Cloud, connecting, conecting, conectando, conexão, modelo, SBOC, SAC, SAP BusinessObjects Cloud, Business Objects, SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, docs.google.com/spreadsheets, Google Sheets, At import file, choose which sheet to import from, mutiple sheets, google sheet, , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem