Approved time off worklow request remains in 'In Process' Status even though Absence shows as Approved in the Time Off UI
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central 2.0
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Time Off
- v12 / People Profile (PP3)
During import the approval status can be changed. If there is an existing workflow in progress this can lead to data inconsistencies.
When a 'Pending' time off request is edited/updated to status APPROVED via import / MDF UI, the existing workflow request is still "in progress" until it is manually approved.
This should not be done. If you set the approval status from Pending to Approved using the MDF UI or import, we do not update the workflow.
If there is a Pending absence, the customer needs to approve the absence using the worfkflow application.
- if the workflow is in completed state, everything is consistent now.
- if the worfklow is still pending and the customer wants to approve it, they can do so. If final approval is done we update the status of the employee time. If it´s already Approved, no status change is needed.
- if the workflow is still in process and the customer wants to keep that status, the customer can use the MDF UI to set the employee time status back to Pending.
TIM-967, appoving pending time off workflow via import, approving time off request via manage data, approving leave via MDF UI, TIM-615 , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time Off , LOD-SF-EC-WFL , Workflows - Configuration, Tools, Objects & Rules , Problem