Customer reported that email is not recieved to candidate gmail account.
SAP Successfactors Onboarding 1.0
Reproducing the Issue
New Hires in Onboarding are not receiving emails from Onboarding application.
- The account name used to send emails in Onboarding does not contain a valid email domain, such as noreply.com;
- Emails will not be delivered because google does not accept emails from dummy domains.
Go to Onboarding SuperAdmin;
Update the key MailMessenger with a valid email address.
Please find below list of valid domains addresses for Onboarding:
- DC2 - email@example.com;
- DC12 – firstname.lastname@example.org;
- DC15 – email@example.com;
- Another locations (DC4, 8, 10, 17, 18 , 19 and 40) – firstname.lastname@example.org
Notification issue, gmail, Onboarding, Emails, invalid, email, address , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD , Onboarding , LOD-SF-OBD-EML , Emails and Notifications , Problem