- To determine the data flow between Employee central and Offboarding.
- Employee Central to Offboarding Data Review too
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Once candidate is terminated from Employee Central to Offboarding, clients need to rely on SAP Team,
to check the exact data flown between Employee Central and Offboarding.
After 1711 Release:
- SAP has introduced an tool named (Employee Central to Offboarding Data Review).
- This tool will be useful for partners, customers to determine which data has been flown from EC to Offboarding
- Customers can find this tool via Admin Center -> Onboarding Mapped Data Review -> Employee Central to Offboarding Data Review Tool.
- When candidates terminated from EC to Offboarding, irrespective of Offboarding activity created or not; client will be in a position to evaluate,
- What type of data has been flown from EC to Offboarding via this tool.
- Please find below screenshot where you can find this feature.
Employee Central to Offboarding Data Review, Offboarding, Onboarding, Employee Central , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-OFF , Offboarding , How To