Customer reported correct legal entity(company) is not passed from ONB-EC for candidates.
- SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
For Legal entity,it is always advised to map the code as variant in Tool so that correct legal entity can be passed from ONB-EC.
- For the mapping jobInfo.[code].company, you need to pass value as Code (in ref files-corp structures-client id) should be same as of code in EC.(admin center-manage organisation pay job structures).
- For the mapping jobInfo.[name].company ,you need to pass value as Name(in ref files-corp structures-Name) should be same as of Name in EC.(admin center-manage organisation pay job structures).
Reason we suggest to use variant because if you dont use variant you will face below issue:
- IF the customer is not using any variants for jobInfo.company it will do a "like" search and match the first one it finds.
- For some entities it work properly and for some entities it wont work properly.
- This is why we do not recommend using jobInfo.company and to use either variant code or name.
- Even though it may work for other entities at the moment, there are chances that it will keep causing issues like this to occur in the future.
- If the customer doesn't want to use a variant they will have to change the name for each legal entity such that they are completely unique (hence the recommendation to use code), so there are no possibilities for a like match to a wrong entity..
legal entity , company , onboarding to employee central , corporate structure , department , division , location , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-INT , Integrations with Onboarding , How To