- Received the following errors in the Backup Server log at DUMP time:
D00: SYBMULTBUF ERROR: Volume validation error: attempt to flush 'D:\ase\ase160\devices\./master_2k.dat' returned 5.
- Received the following errors in the Backup Server log at LOAD time:
D00: SYBMULTBUF ERROR: Error in acknowledging command '166' to the archive emulator, System error=Cannot get operating system error text.
- Database created on file system devices (as opposed to raw partitions).
- The configuration parameter 'enable buffered io for load' is set.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
- Backup Server
CR812750, CR#812750, 812750, warning, informational, file. buffer, sybmultbuf , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.