- Full-database encryption is configured for SAP ASE databases.
- A dump configuration file is being used for database backups.
- Backups of encrypted databases using the dump configuration file, fails with the following error in the Backup Server log:
D00: Page Verification Error: Adaptive Server accessed a row that has an illegal length of -15694 in page 1. The minimum row length is 70. The page size is 16384.
A00: SYBMULTBUF ERROR: Emulator interprocess communication failed with error state = 14, error code=32, system message=Broken pipe.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 for Business Suite
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
3198, CR 812054, 812054, full, CR#812054, configuration , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.