You want to maintain Sales Data for an Account and expect that the selection of values displayed in the fields "Sales Group" and "Sales Office" are filtered by the Sales Organization selected respecting the Organizational Hierarchy maintained in the Organizational Management work center.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Customers work center.
- Go to the Accounts view.
- Open the account ABC (ABC represents the account ID).
- Go to the Sales Data facet.
- Press New.
- In the field "Sales Organization" select the sales organization XYZ (XYZ represents the Sales Organization ID).
- Open the value help for the field "Sales Office".
- All the sales offices are available for selection, even the ones that are not bellow the sales organization XYZ in the organizational structure.
This is the system expected behavior.
Currently the system allows definition of sales office/sales group independent of the organizational structure due multiple sales scenarios used.
Account, Sales Data, Sales Group, Sales Office, Org Structure, Org Hierarchy , KBA , LOD-CRM-ACC , Account , How To