A user self-registered in a Scheduled Offering that has an approval process configured and immediately received a notification informing that the request was approved, without the supervisor approving the request.
The supervisor received a notification informing that the user requested approval for the Scheduled Offering, but the user received a notification saying the request was already approved.
Reproducing the Issue
- As a user, self-register into a Scheduled Offering (or any course that has an Approval Process configured)
- The supervisor will receive a notification saying that an approval is required, while the user will receive a notification saying the approval was already granted.
The Notification Template ID ApprovalProcessInitialRequest was wrongly customized to say the request has been approved.
- Go to System Admin > Configuration > Notification Templates
- Search for Template ID ApprovalProcessInitialRequest and edit it.
- Look for the inconsistency and modify the template body.
approval process, notification, ApprovalProcessInitialRequest, template
, KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-NOT , Notifications , LOD-SF-LMS-TAP , Approvals , Problem