You want to create or upload a Bank Statement but the buttons are greyed out. You cannot click on these buttons.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Liquidity Management work center.
- Go to the Bank Statements view.
- Click on New.
You can see that Bank Statement Bank Statement Upload are greyed out.
The user misses some Access Rights in the Application and User Management workcenter. They have to add the FIN_INBOUNDFILES and FIN_OUTBOUNDFILES under FIN_CASHANDLIQUIDITYMGMNT in Access Rights in order to have access to Inbound and Outbound files.
- Go to the Application and User Management work center.
- Go to Business Users view.
- Search for the User ID which has not the access.
- Click on Edit - Access Rights.
- Switch to Work Center and View Assignment tab.
- Go to FIN_CASHANDLIQUIDITYMGMNT.
- Expand the Work Center / View ID.
- Go to FIN_INBOUNDFILES and FIN_OUTBOUNDFILES and checkmark the Assigned to User checkbox.
- Save the procedure.
Please Note : Only the administrator can change the access rights for any business user.
Bank Statement, Bank Statement Upload, Greyed out, Access Rights, buttons , KBA , SRD-FIN-CLM , Cash and Liquity Managment , Problem