Using a .csv file to upload service categories does not work for extension fields.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Administrator work center.
- Go to the Service and Social view.
- Open Service Categories.
- Click New and then Catalog From File.
- Click Select File and select the .csv file you intend to use.
- Click Upload.
- Open the newly created Catalog ID XXX (XXX stands for the newly created catalog ID).
- See that all fields are there but the extension fields are empty.
Currently, the use of extension fields for the upload of service categories is not supported.
This is system expected behavior.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Customer Influencer Site to submit an idea: https://influence.sap.com/SAPCloudforCustomer.
For more information on how to create the .csv file for service categories upload, please refer to the Help Document: Configuring Service Categories.
Service Category; Upload; Extension Fields; .csv , KBA , LOD-LE-CSM-SIC , Service Issue Category , How To