Inbound e-mail is not associated to an existing ticket and fails with the following error message: ‘Time limit exceeded’.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Open Outlook and reference an e-mail to an account ABC (ABC represents the name of the account).
- Synchronisation is successful.
- Go to the Customers work centre.
- Select the Accounts view.
- Open account ABC.
- Select the Activities facet.
- Select the relevant mail and open it.
- Click the New button.
- Choose the Service Ticket option.
- Click the Save and Open button in the New Ticket quick create.
- Click the Reply button in the interactions.
- The message arrives in Outlook.
- Click the Reply button in Outlook.
- Enter a message.
- Click the Send button in Outlook.
The incoming e-mail is not associated to an existing ticket and fails with the following error message: ‘Time limit exceeded’ in the Web Message Monitoring.
The ticket is not created as per standard supported e-mail scenario from an incoming e-mail, but as follow-up item.
For this to work, the ticket needs to be automatically created from the incoming e-mail, or it can be manually converted to a ticket by using the actions Convert to New Ticket or Assign to Existing Ticket from the Un-associated E-Mails facet.
Incoming e-mail, Ticket, Time limit exceeded. , KBA , ticket , incoming e-mail , time limit exceeded , LOD-CRM-SC-EML , Email , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , Problem