The font colour of the LMS Item Details page header "Overview" and "Item Details" is white when not selected, thus can't be seen clearly on a light background:
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
- SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System
Reproducing the Issue
- Log into Learning
- Select a course
- Notice the "Overview" tab or "Item Details" tab is not visible on a white background or hardly seen on a light background
The default color for the tabs is white, thus unable to be seen on a white background.
The font color can be changed in Theme Manager.
- Type in "Theme Manager" in the action search column and select
- Click on the theme name to edit the theme
- Select on the left "Fine Tune"
- Choose "Placemat"
- Click on "Page title color"
- Select a desired color
- Click "Save"
- Logout and login again to allow the theme to take effect
- Then navigate to Learning, notice the font color has been changed for the tabs:
If the tab color hasn't been changed after steps above, check if the theme is over-written:
- Login LMS Admin center
- Goto System admin
- Choose Configuration
- Then select System configuration
- Navigate to BIZX
- Set ultraUIEnabled=false ("false" allows Bizx theme/ "true" disallows)
2400658 - Theme Manager issues between BizX and LMS
Bizx; font color; theme manager; overview; item details; tab color; SF; Success Factors; PLT; LMS; cannot see text; , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-THM , Theme Manager Issues , LOD-SF-LMS-THM , Theme Related Issues , How To