- A 'bulk copy' process does not finish and is blocking other spid(s) in database
- The bcp is preventing the log from being truncated and dump tran to complete
- The problem spid shows a as the oldest transaction in the syslogshold table and cannot be killed
- Outputs that provide further clues towards this situation include:
- sysprocesses showing cmd "BULK INSERT" for problem process
- a dbcc stacktrace on the problem spid includes code function xls_flush_plcqueue
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 SP02 & SP03
xls_flush_plcqueue, deadlock, CR813459, CR#813459, 813459, "user log cache queue size", log, cache, buffer, unpin, optimization, queue , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.