- This issue can show in various ways, with key being that a dbcc stacktrace includes code function xls_flush_plcqueue for the problem process
- It has been reported for processes doing 'dump database', 'alter database' (shrink) and BCP
- Issue is not limited to these examples
- The process affected does not finish and is blocking other spid(s) in database
- It is likely to prevent the log from being truncated and dump tran to complete
- The problem spid shows a as the oldest transaction in the syslogshold table and cannot be killed
- MDA table can show Wait Event "waiting for PLCBLOCK that is queued or being flushed"
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 SP02 & SP03
xls_flush_plcqueue, deadlock, CR813459, CR#813459, 813459, "user log cache queue size", log, cache, buffer, unpin, optimization, queue , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.