When you try to post a Check Deposit for currency XYZ, you receive an error message.
'Account determination is missing for Cash. Define the account for chart of accounts AB, tab Check Deposit - In Transit'.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go To Payment Management Work Center.
- Select the subview Check Deposits.
- Open the Check Deposit YZ.
- Try to release the same.
- You receive the error message: 'Account determination is missing for Cash. Define the account for chart of accounts AB, tab Check Deposit - In Transit'.
The currency XYZ is not maintained in the account determination.
You have two possible options for solve this issue:
Maintain the configuration for XYZ currency;
Maintain the configuration with the currency field blank. The in blank entry means the default account determination if no other currency entry is found.
Check the following steps for maintain the correct configuration:
- Go to Business Configuration Work Center.
- Open the Implementation Projects view.
- Open the Activity List.
- Open the Activity Charts of Accounts, Financial Reporting Structures, Account Determination and open it.
- Navigate to the Account Determination section;
- Select the Cash link.
- Select the Account Determination Profile.
- In the Cash Receipt - In Transit tab, click Add Row.
Maintain the account determination accordingly.
2032293 - Missing Account Determination for Cash Ledger When Posting a Bank Statement
2587056 - Bank Statement Posting - Account Determination is Missing for Cash
1822963 - Bank-to-Bank Transfer with Different Currencies - Account determination is missing for cash
Cash Deposit, Charts of Accounts, Account Determination, Currency, Payment Method. , KBA , SRD-FIN-MOP , Payment Management , How To