- When calling transaction DBACOCKPIT/DB02 you get error/warning as follows:
You are not authorized to maintain this system; reason: Wrong role for connection user sapsa
- In transaction SM21 you see SQL Error 10351 as follows:
C ERROR: -1 in function StartSelect (execute) [line 27163]
C (10351) [ZZZZZ] [SAP][ASE ODBC Driver][Adaptive Server Enterprise]Server user id 6 is not a valid
C d user in database 'sybsecurity'
- In transaction SM21 you also can see SQL Error 10332:
C ERROR: -1 in function StartSelect (execute) [line 22935]
C (10332) [ZZZZZ] [SAP][ASE ODBC Driver][Adaptive Server Enterprise]SELECT permission denied on co
C lumn srid of object syssrvroles, database master, owner dbo
- SAP ASE is setup with SSL encrypted data transfer.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 SP02 PL06 HF1 for Business Suite
- SAP Solution Manager (SOLMAN) 7.2
- SAP NetWeaver 740 SP16
error 10351, error 10332, SSL, sap_mon , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.