- Payment terms do not get automatically determined in the sales order.
- We have maintained payment terms in the customer master but the payment terms do not get copied into the sales order.
- Sales and Distrubution (SD)
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- SAP S/4HANA CLOUD 1708
- SAP S/4HANA CLOUD 1711
- SAP S/4HANA CLOUD 1802
- SAP S/4HANA CLOUD 1805
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1605
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1608
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1611
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1702
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1705
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1808
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition 1503
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition 1506
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition 1511
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition 1603
Reproducing the Issue
- Open App 'Maintain Business Partner'.
- Select a customer master and maintain payment method.
- Create a customer project for this customer.
- Check the sales order generated.
- Payment terms have not been filled.
The Payment terms have been added to the Company Code data which is responsible for filling the Payment Terms in FI.
Please open App: Maintain Business Partner:
- Select FLCU01 Customer Role
- Access the Sales and Distribution data
- Open the Billing tab
- Maintain the Payment Terms and [SAVE]
KNA1, KNVV, ZTERM, SD, VBKD, Terms of Payment, Incoterms , KBA , SD-SLS , Sales , Problem