- Can we change the "max-length" of custom fields in the Data Model?
- I have updated the max-length of the custom field to a number greater than 255 without fail. However, when I tried entering a value greater than 255 characters in the field, an error appears.
Reproducing the Issue
- Export Data Model from Provisioning
- Update the "max-lenght" of the custom field to a number greater than 255.
- Import the Data Model
- Try to enter a value greater 255 and receive an error.
SuccessFactors will only support a maximum length of 255 characters.
- SuccessFactors do not support fields with >255 characters.
- The "max-length" configured in the Data Model should be <=255.
Field, Character, Length, Custom, Standard, Maximum, 255, Data Model, PLT-67466 , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , Problem