You are unable to create a unit in Migration of Accounting Transaction Data due to the error :
"Posting date for migration has not been maintained for the company yet"
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Configuration work center
- Select Implementation Projects view or Overview.
- Search and open the migration activity Migration of Accounting Transaction Data
- Click on Create Unit and enter the Company
You have not set Posting Date for Migration for your company.
You can Set Posting Date for Migration for your company by following the below mentioned steps and then re-execute the migration:
- Go to General Ledger work center
- Select Companies sub view under Master Data view.
- Select the line with your desired company and click actions button
- Select Set Posting Date for Migration and choose the desired date
Posting Date, Migration of Accounting Transaction Data, General Ledger, Company , KBA , FIN-MIG-GL , Data migration for General Ledger Accounting , Problem