- You are performing a Solution Manager upgrade.
- Upgrade step MAIN_SHDIMP/SUBMOD_SHDIMP/SHADOW_IMPORT_INC fails with this error:
Checks after phase MAIN_SHDIMP/SUBMOD_SHDIMP/SHADOW_IMPORT_INC were negative!
Last error code set: Detected 1 errors summarized in 'SHDALLIMP.ELG' Calling '/usr/sap/P10/SUM/SUM/abap/exe/tp' failed with return code 8, check /usr/sap/P10/SUM/SUM/abap/log/SAPup.ECO for details
Detected the following errors:
4 ETW000 [ dev trc,00000] Sat Jan 13 16:52:22 2018
4 ETW000 [ dev trc,00000] table logging switched off for all clients
4 ETW000 [ dbrsbuf ,00000] ***LOG BBC=>nametab inconsistency for table TADIR~ regarding view buffering
4 ETW000 1 entry for TADIR~ updated (R3TRATTR80215ADE55241DDF8CE636D957DE4033 ).
4 ETW000 0 entries of SMODILOG updated (ATTR80215ADE55241DDF8CE636D957DE4033 *)
2EETW000 Update and insert sequence failed due to conflicting unique indexes on table COMC_ATTRIBUTE (please read SAP note 626915 for details)
- Initially, the table COMC_ATTRIBUTE had two unique indexes and a primary key constraint at database level: COMC_ATTRIBUTE~0 and COMC_ATTRIBUTE~UNI.
- You dropped the ~UNI index as per SAP Note 1795072 - Error in COMC_ATTRIBUTE table during upgrade and re-ran the upgrade. It did not help.
- You dropped the index ~0 also, it did not help and you still get the same error.
SAP Solution Manager (SOLMAN) 7.x on DB2 LUW (DB6)
DB6, upgrade, solman, "Solution Manager", COMC_ATTRIBUTE, "primary key", "unique index", SHADOW_IMPORT_INC , KBA , BC-DB-DB6 , DB2 Universal Database for Unix / NT , BC-DB-DB6-UPG , Upgrade SAP System , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.