When you running the report Schedule of Fixed Assets, which is meant to show the schedule of fixed assets for each asset class, you observe that the Fixed Asset XXXX is not displayed.
SAP Business Bydesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Business Analytics Work Center.
Go to Design Reports View.
Click open the Schedule of Fixed Assets report.
- Enter the mandatory fields and the Fixed Asset ID: XXXX in order to fetch the report.
The report is not dispalyed.
For the Fixed Asset XXXX, you have not maintained the Organizational Assignment with the end date extending till the key date of the report.
You see that for Fixed Asset XXXX under Master Data, the assignment is valid from 01.06.2016 to 30.03.2017 only. However, the report is ran by keying in Accounting Period/Year: Year to Date. All the other Fixed Assets belonging to the same asset class might have assignments up to unlimited and are fetched, unlike XXXX.
- You have to either maintain the Organizational Assignments Intervals for the Fixed Asset XXXX with the end date extending till the key date of the report.
- Go to Fixed Assets Work Center
- Go to Fixed Assets View
- Search for the Fixed Asset XXX and click on Edit
- Open the Master Data
- Under Basic Data, adjust the Assignments Intervals.
- Else, run the report by keying in the appropriate Accounting Period/Year.
Schedule of Fixed Assets, Assignments Intervals , KBA , assignments intervals , schedule of fixed assets , SRD-FIN-FA , Fixed Assets , Problem