After you have successfully synchronized an appointment or a visit from Outlook to Hybris Cloud for Customer, customer's main contact is determined as contact, instead of the contact you have sent the appointment to.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
You create an appointment/visit with a customer which has 2 contacts (1 main contact and 1 standard contact).
- Logon to Cloud for Customer with your Outlook add-in.
- Create a new appointment/visit.
- Enter the email address of the standard contact.
- Click on Add Appointment.
- Reference the appointment/visit desired account and submit.
After the appointment/visit has been synchronized, the contact you have arranged the appointment/visit with is shown as attendee and not as contact. Instead, the customer's main contact is determined as contact.
The web service responsible for the synchronization only passes the attendee from Outlook to Cloud for Customer.
If you have a configured party determination in your business configuration, the system will trigger this determination as no contact has been passed during the synchronisation.
To check your party determination:
Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Open the Overview view.
- Search for Activities.
- Open the Activities activity.
- Click on Maintain Involved Parties for Appointments.
- Click on Maintain Determinations button to check your configuration.
This is expected system behaviour.
Microsoft Outlook, Synchronisation, Contact, Attendee, Visit, Appointment, Determination , KBA , LOD-CRM-ACT , Activities , LOD-CRM-GW-OUT , Outlook , How To